Monday, February 28, 2011

Two Birds, One Stone (Or Post)

Trisha at W O R D + S T U FF has been kind enough to give me another award, The Stylish Blogger Award. You may remember that I have already received this award, but who's to say that I can't fulfill the requirements all over again? What are those requirements? Here's a refresher.

Requirements:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 or so recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.



Sounds easy enough. As a matter of fact, I've already completed number one. XD So on to number two. For this requirement, I'm actually going to kill two birds with one stone. The seven things I'm going to list are going to be things from my Crusader Challenge post. Afterward, I'll reveal the lie.
  1. Yes, I eat my apples upside down (and to clarify, the apple is upside down, not me).
  2. Yes, I have a problem with staring off into space. Sometimes people get in the way.
  3. Yes, I do have eyes that look crazy (they're each a different color).
  4. Yes, I love the feel of paper.
  5. Yes, I cannot stand to see anyone stabbed.
  6. Yes, I really am afraid sometimes that I have no feelings.
  7. Yes, I am OCD (I'm certain that I do).
So what's the lie? I DO NOT speak quietly. At all. I'm actually very loud. Lizzie swears she's going deaf because of it. A lot of you picked that. Do I seem like the loud kind of person?

OMG! We're to number three already? Well, we're just moving right along now, aren't we? I don't know if I'll have fifteen blogs I want to award (that haven't already received it) but all the blogs I do pick have certainly earned it.
  1. Teralyn at A Writer's Journey
  2. Michael Offut at SLC Kismet
  3. Charity Bradford at My Writing Journey
  4. Stephanie Skeem at The Writing Garden 
  5. Angela Scott at Whimsy, Writing, and Reading
Now, I'm off to perform duty/requirement number four. Here's to hoping we all have a wonderful day.

    9 comments:

    1. Congratulations on the award!

      Hey, I thought I was the only one who ate my apples upside down! LOL.

      ReplyDelete
    2. It's nice to know 7 more things about you, Brooke. But I never really saw you as a loud person. For some reason I thought you were more of a quiet, calm person like I am... with the exception of some times when I get hyper and randomly start screaming. XD

      ReplyDelete
    3. @The Golden Eagle People stare at me funny in the cafeteria. XD

      @Izzy lol Screaming randomly is lots of fun. 0-o

      ReplyDelete
    4. Brooke - I seriously see you as a quiet person. I never knew that you're a loud person.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thanks, Brooke! An award does make me feel better. That was really kind of you.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Hehe, way to kill two birds with one stone, that was pretty smart! ^__^

      ReplyDelete
    7. It's no problem Angela. ^^

      @Madeline Thanks. Don't you feel happy that you got the lie right? XD

      ReplyDelete
    8. You earned it, you are very stylish! :D

      ReplyDelete
    9. Thank you Brooke! I promise to pass this along this week. I hoped to do it on Monday, but... :)

      ReplyDelete