1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 or so recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Sounds easy enough. As a matter of fact, I've already completed number one. XD So on to number two. For this requirement, I'm actually going to kill two birds with one stone. The seven things I'm going to list are going to be things from my Crusader Challenge post. Afterward, I'll reveal the lie.
- Yes, I eat my apples upside down (and to clarify, the apple is upside down, not me).
- Yes, I have a problem with staring off into space. Sometimes people get in the way.
- Yes, I do have eyes that look crazy (they're each a different color).
- Yes, I love the feel of paper.
- Yes, I cannot stand to see anyone stabbed.
- Yes, I really am afraid sometimes that I have no feelings.
- Yes, I am OCD (I'm certain that I do).
OMG! We're to number three already? Well, we're just moving right along now, aren't we? I don't know if I'll have fifteen blogs I want to award (that haven't already received it) but all the blogs I do pick have certainly earned it.
- Teralyn at A Writer's Journey
- Michael Offut at SLC Kismet
- Charity Bradford at My Writing Journey
- Stephanie Skeem at The Writing Garden
- Angela Scott at Whimsy, Writing, and Reading