I'm a lot of things.
I'm a writer.
I'm a fencer.
Sometimes I'm a poet.
Other times I'm a philosopher.
I'm a mixture of very nice and deeply evil. (Insert maniacal laughter here.) But mostly I'm nice.
I'm also a lost little girl in a twenty-two year old body.
I'm my mother's daughter.
But above all:
I. Am. Me...
1. In your fantasy works, do you often make up completely new worlds or interweave your ideas into the existing world?
DOORWAYS is set in a separate world, although it is quite close to this world.
2. Do you have any projects outside YA fantasy?
Yes, I do. I write historical romance and what might become either a YA dystopian or a YA paranormal... But I've postponed them until my rewrite is finished.
3. Where do you sit when writing? Do you use a computer or regular old pen and paper?
I don't really have a specific place to write. I wrote the entire first draft of DOORWAYS pen and paper. Now I'm rewriting it on my laptop. So my preferred spots have some sort of power outlet nearby. My mood music takes a lot of battery power.
4. What is/are your favorite blog(s) outside of the group?
Oh no. I can't pick a single one. Everyone has something special to offer.
5. What is your favorite fantasy creature (elf, dwarf, werewolf, etc.)?
Elves, werewolves and a nation of badasses that I created for my fantasy series.