- I will write everyday. Does every week count? -sigh- Not only does that sound pathetic, these are the best writing habits I've ever had (at least I've made improvement). At least in the month of April, I did write every single day. B+
- I will write a blog post or in my journal every day. I've been slacking off on blog posts lately but, again, in April I blogged every day (sometimes twice). However, I haven't written in my journal since January. I'll think of things to write and then I just won't. Sometimes I feel like anything I write in that notebook just comes out clique or like something you would read in a book. I don't want my thoughts to be like that so I don't write them down. C-
- I will learn to vlog. Currently, there are two videos on my YouTube channel, one of which is an actual vlog. I also have a video (not sure if I'm going to make it a vlog) planned for when I reach 500 books (which may happen once I get home and update my book list). B
- I will become more organized with when and what I write (or edit). -crickets chirping- I haven't worked really hard toward this one. I did set some goals for the summer, but setting goals is the hardest I've worked toward this goal. C
- I will become better at critiquing others work. I've recently joined a blog called Unicorn Bell. It's like a critique group. I've participated in a few activites, posting pieces as well as critquing others, but I have yet to pair up with anyone. Of course, Madeline and I still help each other (anyone hear about her recent success?). B-
- I will not give in to peer pressure or do anything that I don't want to do (excusing homework assignments). N/A
Saturday, July 02, 2011
Half of the year 2011 is over as of today. Being such a special occassion, I decided it would be a good day to update you on my New Year's resolutions.You may recognize this format.