Unfortunately, it's also my most unproductive one.
In the book No Plot? No Problem! by Chris Baty, he lists lessons he has learned through his many years of NaNoWriMo. Number Two on that list states: Being Busy is Good for Your Writing (pg. 16). I am woefully not busy during the summer and it flashes by before I can get anything done.
This summer, I pledge to get things done. I pledge that this summer will not be wasted. I pledge that the following goals; Will. Be. Met.
- The Lullaby rewrite will be completed. This is a big one because this was scheduled to happen last summer. Did I mention summers are very unproductive for me?
- Thinking of You story line revisions will be completed. Previously, I had this put off until July but I may start work on it sooner.
- Royally Burned and the untitled princess clone story will be plotted out accordingly. I attempted to start Royally Burned this month and it just wasn't grasping me. This happened with Forever, Frog as well. All due to lack of planning. I am not going to let this happen again.
- All unread books will have their status reversed. I have over one hundred books that I have yet to read. Good thing I'm a fast reader.
- I will host two more Wonderful Weeks. For sure I will be doing one on the Left Behind series. The other is undecided, though I have a few ideas.
- Pokemon versions FireRed, Emerald, and Platinum will be completed so I can start HeartGold. Google is your friend.
- The Wii Fit Plus will be used as a tool to gain muscle. Simply explained, because I have none. XD