- I will have THINKING OF YOU ready for query. I made the first round of revision out of two for chapter four.
- I will have two new first drafts. I decided on the MC's name for my untitled princess clone fantasy/sci fi: Zoie. I started the notes (aka my version of planning) for my untitled marriage dystopian. This includes making a list for possible MC names.
- I will win National Poetry Writing Month (NaPoWriMo). NA
- I will submit at least two short stories to anthologies and/or contests. On March 15th, I submitted a story to the “Imagination begins with you…” - Annual High School Short Story Contest.
- I will read at least one hundred books. I read ten books and started three others. Goodreads says I am one book behind.
- I will post at least one vlog a month. I posted the vlog that was originally intended for February. I came up with a new idea for a vlog series.
- I will exercise in some way once a week. The first week (March 4-10) I ran once for twenty minutes. The second week (March 11-17) I ran once for thirty minutes. The fourth week I ran twice for thirty minutes. For all of week one and half of week two I practiced my musical's choreography every week day. There were also three runs sometime before the 17th that I did not record exact dates and times for.
Many of you are participating in the A to Z Challenge this month. I am not, but I'm still posting every day in April to complete one of my goals. Anyone else doing NaPoWriMo?