Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Do You "Heart" Me?

Colors look different when you know you’re going to die.
  
Wondering what in the world I'm talking about? Do you want to know more? Read more?

I have entered the Seventeen Magazine 2011 Fiction Contest and I would really appreciate your guys' support. It would mean so much to me. My entry is located here. It won't take long to read (the website says it should take about two minutes). If you enjoy it, please 'heart' it. The top 50 'hearted' will move on to be finalists. [Note that you have to sign up to figment.com to vote. However, signing up is free.]

I let go of me.

10 comments:

  1. Of course I heart you! I hearted you too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and:
    http://thefarseas.blogspot.com/2011/10/awards-nablowrimo-daywhats-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for you on Figment. I love the color green (symbolizing life) reflected in the balloon and the act of letting it go. Very well done. Colors are so powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Trisha Thank you so much, Trisha! And I will get to your post right away.

    @Javid Awesome! -high fives- And thank you soooo much.

    @Michael Thank you, Michael. ^^ I put a lot of thought into that story. Do you even know how hard it was to write it within 500 words?

    @Carrie Thanks, Carrie! I'm going to need it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your lead, Brooke, and am heading over to heart your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Michelle, for both of those things. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been waiting a long time for an email to confirm my registration - am trying to vote for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, thanks, Sarah. I don't know why it's taking so long. -furrows brow- Mine came right away when I signed up.

    ReplyDelete