Friday, December 24, 2010

It's the End... Right?

So our Wonderful Week of Harry Potter is over. Or is it? As I mentioned at the end of the last review I have a little surprise. This may not have anything to do with writing but it has everything to do with Harry Potter.

There are lots of things to do with Harry Potter that I didn't talk about. It's such a long, intricate series that there was bound to be. Some of them were actually in the books (scenes, characters, etc.) and then some were personal, fan-type things. For instance, which house are you in? There are lots of people who take this very seriously. I am not one of them though I like to think of myself as a Hufflepuff (it's a shocker, I know). Hufflepuffs are kind and loyal and honest. They are good people. Then my mind starts thinking about my intelligence so I lean a little toward Ravenclaw. Though I hope that I would hold the value of kindness over smarts. So just to set myself straight I told this quiz and you know what it told me?






That didn't help me much now did it? So as my friend Christine said (because she got Hufflepuff and didn't like that) it wasn't a very accurate quiz with only 12 questions. Then we tried out this much more detailed quiz. It told me I was a Gryffindor, too (though my second highest score was Hufflepuff)! I'm more confused that ever now but I still want to be a Hufflepuff over all. Which house are you in? If you have no idea maybe you should take one of the quizzes mentioned above.

Now that's not the end of my surprise. I have much more entertaining things to discuss. I'm not really into fan fiction as I may have mentioned (I can't remember) but somehow I have found myself loving some, very nice Harry Potter songs by a band called Ministry of Magic and I thought I would share some of my favorites with you. (Note that some of the videos were not actually posted by Ministry of Magic or anyone in it so they're not the official video for that song.)





Sorry for the large amount of videos. But, as you can see, I have finally figured out how to upload videos straight from YouTube. Isn't that great? The first song is a rather silly one, but all of the following are more serious songs as you probably figured out. There was one video I couldn't find on the video search. If you love Dobby check this out. Here's to hoping you enjoyed that and have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment