Tuesday, September 28, 2010

By George, I think I've Got It!

It only took me a whole six days but I've finally figured out what's going to happen in Chapter Four. Are you ready for this? I'm going to introduce Richard and Redstone into the story. It's a little early but I think I have a way to make it work. It's a great plan for taking only six days, don't you think? (Sometimes I wish there was a sarcastic button built into the keyboard.)

I'm going to have to seriously work on Redstone. I need to work on his character, then I have to work on portraying it more. His appearance is also going to change quite drastically. He will no longer be a 'little person' and he's going to be about 10-20 years younger.

I'm being kind of weird about starting Chapter Four. I'm deliberating between writing on the computer or in my notebook. I feel like doing both but also don't. Does that make sense? I think it does. I'll figure it out soon. I have my Word document pulled up and my notebook out so I guess we'll just see which one I just happen to start writing on/in. Here's to hoping my muse chooses soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment