- I will have THINKING OF YOU ready for query. I fully revised chapters four through six. I also decided that my goal is inaccurate. My desire isn't to be querying by the end of the year. In fact, I don't even know if that's possible for me. No, my aspiration is to have finished my first ever round of revisions. And I want my goal to reflect that, so I'm changing it. I will
havecomplete THINKING OF YOU's ready for queryfirst round of revisions.
- I will have two new first drafts. I decided on Lix for the MC's name in my untitled marriage dystopian. I now also have an extended list of names I could use for other characters.
I will win National Poetry Writing Month (NaPoWriMo).I wrote a poem a day for the month of April, leaving me with 31 (technically 32, on a day I can't remember I wrote an extra I never posted) new poems. You can read all of them here as well as last year's 30 NaPoWriMo poems and others I've posted.
- I will submit at least two short stories to anthologies and/or contests. NA
- I will read at least one hundred books. I read five books and am currently reading four others. Goodreads states that I am four books behind.
- I will post at least one vlog a month. I posted the first vlog in my new series. I will be writing a post about it soon.
- I will exercise in some way once a week. The second week (April 8-14) I played manhunt once. This means I run around a whole neighborhood about four or five times. The fourth week (April 22-28) I ran three times for twenty minutes each and swam for an hour and a half once. I ran two or three other times that I didn't record.
I am trying this again. However, because I've not been feeling well, this week has gotten off to a rough start. I feel unmotivated and the list does not infuse me with the get-up-and-go I need. Keeping this going is not looking likely at the moment.
This month, I completed one of my goals. What goals have you accomplished lately?
P.S. Here's the 32nd poem. I think it's sort of motivational.
yet hold on tight
with both hands
because it is also