Also, before we dive into the official progress report, I would like to thank Lizzie for letting me spend the night at her house, even if I wrote the whole time, and for making sure I did write the whole time.
- Last week's goals:
Reach 26k before I go to bed on Friday.I finished Friday off with 26,036 words. Write 7k on both Saturday and Sunday.I wrote 7,044 words on Saturday and 7,110 words on Sunday for a total of 40,190 words. Write 5k on Monday.I wrote 5,027 words for a total of 45,217 words. Write 2.5k on both Tuesday and Wednesday.I wrote 2,665 on Tuesday and 2,547 words on Wednesday for a total of 50,429 words! Make at least one vlog.I actually made two! Well, more like one and a half. Go here and here. Catch up on 20/43 blogs.I managed to completely catch up on 22/43 blogs, putting me halfway there. Decide on new labels for blog.I wrote a whole post about the process of doing this yesterday.
I reached 50,000 words! However, THE TRUE PRINCESS is far from finished. As I mentioned last week, this means this week's goals will also be mostly made up of word counts. I'm thinking I probably have 20k left to write and I want to finish before I leave for my grandparents' on the 21st to celebrate Thanksgiving. As such, my goals are aimed toward that.
- This week's goals:
- Write 3k for today. I already have a little over 1k with four hours left until midnight. It should only take me about an hour and a half to get the rest.
- Write 1k on Friday. My parents are going out of town for the night and I will probably not be anywhere near my computer after I leave for school in the morning. 1k isn't much, but I'll probably be lucky to reach even that.
- Write 6k on both Saturday and Sunday. These are going to be the days that really decide whether or not I finish in time. This is the really essential goal.
- Write 2k on Monday. This is a school night. However, it's also the first day of a two day week so I might not get a lot of homework. If that's the case, I may be able to write more.
- Write at least 4k on Tuesday, continuing if close to the end. This is the last day before we leave, but I can stay up later because I don't have to get up as early as usual the next day.
- Make at least one vlog. This continues my goal to make a vlog once a week during NaNoWriMo.
- Catch up on 26/43 blogs. I know four blogs doesn't seem like a lot, but two of those blogs are "post every day" blogs which means I have about sixty posts to read for each. Plus, I have words to write!
- Attach labels to posts from the past two months. After this, I'll start from the beginning of my blog posts, but this week I don't have a lot of time for labeling and these posts are freshest in my memory thus deeming them easiest to label.
I'm not going to be posting a Birth of the Novel post next Thursday since it's Thanksgiving. However, when I return home, I will write one for the days remaining in that week and update you on my (hopeful!) success with this week's goals.