- I will
havecomplete THINKING OF YOU's ready for queryfirst round of revisions. NA
- I will have two new first drafts. NA
I will win National Poetry Writing Month (NaPoWriMo).
- I will submit at least two short stories to anthologies and/or contests. NA
- I will read at least one hundred books. I read eleven books this month and am currently reading two others. Goodreads proclaims that I am one book behind.
- I will post at least one vlog a month. NA
- I will exercise in some way once a week. The fourth week (May 20-26) I went swimming for a couple of hours. The fifth week (May 27-June 2) I again went swimming for a couple of hours.
When I get back I plan to implement a revising schedule. Starting with an hour a day, from three to four. I may increase the time later, but I first want to know if I can keep such a routine. Also, I want to start plotting more for my untitled marriage dystopian. I'm not going to be drafting it until August so most of the outlining will take place during July, but it doesn't hurt to start early.
What do you hope to get done in June? Are you good at keeping a schedule? How long do you spend on planning?